This week, we’re asking this: What has been the greatest WrestleMania moment for the Divas so far? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Adrian Flores Kanellis: The BunnyMania match between Maria Kanellis and Ashley Massaro against Beth Phoenix and Melina. We could see a lot of improvement, amazing wrestling moves, the beautiful lumberjills surrounding the ring and Snoop Dog helping Maria finish the story.
- Albie Gayagoy: WrestleMania XIV which featured a Mixed Tag Team match between “Marvelous” Marc Mero and Sable vs. Goldust and Luna Vachon. This was the first time women were involved in an official match since Alundra Blayze‘s exit in the mid-1990’s. The crowed reaction when these women tagged in was said to be comparable to a main-event pop.
- @Jakeyin612: It’s so hard to pick ONE. I’m gonna go with Trish Stratus vs. Jazz vs. Victoria at XIX. A very good match and they got plenty of time.
- Jon Vega: The biggest pop for a Diva I believe seeing at WrestleMania was WrestleMania 17 when Lita ran in on the TLC match. She got rough with the guys and made her mark in the match. It showed women can work with the men really well.
- @KyleKiaree: WM 17 used the most women in the most unique ways. Every Diva from Lita to Chyna to Trish to even Linda McMahon had a moment!
- @LitHarmony: Mickie twirling arms wide open mid-match with the crowd going nuts always gives me chills. You could tell her dream had come true.
- Matthew Brown: It has to be Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James at WrestleMania 22. It was a fantastic edge of the seat match and it told a great story with great audience participation! Both women even brought in new and unique moves to the match which only added to the excitement! I still consider it one of the best Divas matches in WWE history and it is one of my favourite Divas match ever! It’s a match no one will ever forget!
- Mauricio Cordova: AJ Lee walking into WrestleMania and walking out as Divas Champ!
- @MickieSteeler74: For me it would have to be Mickie James winning her first Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 22!
- Randi Parker: Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus. To me that was the last one WWE actually put effort into storyline wise.
- @RyanBaxter123: The Invitational, just because it was the first time the Divas Title was on the line or Trish vs. Mickie because it’s a classic.
- Tom Vencill: WM XX, Molly Holly vs. Victoria! No question about it!
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What has been the greatest WrestleMania moment for the Divas?