It has been eight years today, June 26, since Becky Lynch first graced a WWE ring. In NXT, Lynch made her debut against Summer Rae and came out with a victory. Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks were at ringside. Rae went for a kick to possibly end the match when Lynch caught her. Lynch delivered a suplex to get the pin and her first win.
Lynch writes on Twitter about her anniversary with the company –
“8 years ago I had possibly the most shameful debut in NXT/WWE history.
Today I have accomplished nearly everything I could have ever dreamed of.
And tonight I will main event like I always do at #WWEHidalgo.
Where you’ve been doesn’t have to indicate where you’ll go.”
Those accomplishments that Lynch speaks on include:
- 2-time WWE Raw Women’s Champion
- Longest reigning Raw Women’s Champion
- Inaugural SmackDown Women’s Champion
- 4-time WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion
- First and only woman to hold both the Raw and SmackDown Women’s Championships at the same time
- 2019 Women’s Royal Rumble Winner
- One of three women to be the first to main event WrestleMania
Lynch recently attempted to qualify for the upcoming Money in the Bank Ladder Match. She was unable to qualify after being defeated by Asuka.
What are your favorite memories during Lynch’s time with WWE and what would you like to see her still accomplish in WWE? Join the discussion below!