The fourth episode’s theme was ‘Guilty Pleasures’, and the Total Divas star’s guilty pleasure is romance novels! So, Bella and partner Artem Chigvintsev performed the Viennese Waltz with a 50 Shades of Grey theme.
#TeamSmackDown, as Chigvintsev and Bella are dubbed, danced to “Love on the Brain” by Rihanna, with John Cena seen watching from the crowd! When it came to hearing the judge’s scores, Cena joined his bride-to-be on stage.
The judges complimented the dance, saying it was a big risk that was “naughty but nice.” They did receive some criticism though, particularly from Len Goodman as he said that he “wasn’t exactly transported to old Vienna … It was a tad on the aggressive side.”
With the judge’s scored tallied, Bella scored 21 out of 30 points.
Below is a breakdown of #TeamSmackDown’s weekly score so far:
- Week 1 – First Dances: 20 out of 30
- Week 2 – Night 1, Ballroom Night: 21 out of 30 | Night 2, Latin Night: 18 out of 30
- Week 3 – Guilty Pleasures: 21 out of 30
Below is the current scoreboard for all 11 performances from last night’s judge’s scores, all are out of 30:
1. Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas – 27
2. Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold – 25
3. Drew Scott and Emma Slater – 23
3. Vanessa Lachey and Alan Bersten – 23
5. Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy – 22
6. Derek Fisher and Sharna Burgess – 21
6. Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson – 21
6. Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd – 21
6. Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev – 21
6. Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke – 21
11. Sasha Pieterse and Gleb Savchenko – 19
There was no elimination this week, but on next week’s Nikki is still at risk of losing her spot.
You can vote for Bella every week toll-free at 1-800-868-3409 – but only your first 11 votes will count, and phone lines stay open for one hour after the show finishes in your local time zone. You can also vote online 11 times at dwtsvote.abc.go.com.
Have you been enjoying Nikki on Dancing with the Stars so far? What are your thoughts on her work this week? Let us know your views in the comments below!