[media-credit name=”WWE” align=”alignnone” width=”620″][/media-credit]
As we approach the much anticipated WWE draft taking place during this week’s premiere episode of SmackDown’s Live, WWE has introduced a set of “rules” in regards to what to expect for the return of this year’s draft.
Rules are as follow:
- Raw has the first overall pick
- Since SmackDown Live is a two-hour show and Raw is three hours, for every two picks SmackDown Live receives, Raw will receive three picks.
- Tag teams count as one pick unless a Commissioner/General Manager specifically only wants one member of the team.
- Six draft picks will be made off the NXT roster
In addition to these rules, eligible female Superstars for the draft include:
- Alicia Fox
- Becky Lynch
- Charlotte – WWE Women’s Champion
- Dana Brooke
- Eva Marie
- Sasha Banks
- Summer Rae
It is worth noting that both Lana and Maryse are listed as managers for Rusev and The Miz respectively.
Notably absent from the list of female Superstar list are injured Superstars Emma, Tamina, Nikki Bella and Rosa Mendes.
What do you think of these rules placed by WWE? Who would you like to see on Raw and SmackDown? Do you think any female NXT Superstars will be drafted? Let us know in the comments below!