Your Two Cents is our interactive feature where we ask for the opinions of our Twitter and Facebook followers.
This week, we’re asking this: Should Angelina Love and Velvet Sky add a third member to The Beautiful People? If so, who? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @Big_Thor_Dawg: If they do it someone, get in touch with Taeler Hendrix and put her up there for it.
- @coleyhallWWE: I Believe Jillian Hall should be the third member of The Beautiful People she would fit right in!
- Erin A Porter: I would love to see Lacey Von Erich make her return and join The Beautiful People.
- Fredrick Rainey: I think Brittany would fit. She’s Madison Rayne six yrs ago.
- Jesus A. Santiago Feliciano: I think it should be Taryn Terrell because she has that Barbie-esque quality that TBP want, yet she has really got wrestling skills. After all she is a hot mess. If not her them maybe Brooke or Brittany since they have that TBP look.
- Jon Vega: No, they were perfect as two. When you mess with it by adding or taking out originals it don’t feel right.
- @JoseGonzIII: Personally, no. But Barbie Blank or Maryse would be a nice fit since they never ruled out returning to wrestling.
- Josh Hettinger: I’d say Taryn or introduce a new Knockout. I don’t see Lacey returning as she’s went on record stating how happy she is to not be involved with wrestling. She also has a child and admitted she wasn’t fit for wrestling.
- @MentalSkipper: I say yes. We need an extra heel and with Madison losing to Angelina she can give up and join them and they can be fully back!
- @numero0047: The Beautiful People have always been about Angelina Love and Velvet Sky and should remain being about Angelina Love and Velvet Sky. No need to complicate things.
- @_officialHEEL: Honestly, no. The Beautiful People will always be Velvet and Angelina. Perhaps induct a one night only honorary member.
- Randi Parker: It was okay to add Madison way back when, but they don’t need it, they are better as a duo!
- @xFoxylicious: Yes! I for some reason see Brittany joining their side. Madison’s her inspiration and she’s in a feud with ALove so it’s perfect.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! Should The Beautiful People have a third member?