This week, we’re asking this: What Divas matches would you book for SummerSlam? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Ashley Matthew: AJ Lee vs. Paige for the Divas Championship, since they can build up the feud more properly now that Paige has turned heel, and Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie and Nikki Bella. It’s about time Stephanie McMahon dealt with a Handicap match since she’s been dishing them out so much to Nikki.
- @BeautifulAJLee: Bella Twins vs. Stephanie and a partner of her choice. If Brie wins she gets her job back. If Stephanie wins Nikki is fired.
- @dynamic_glow: Kharma returning as Stephanie’s bodyguard for Kharma vs. the Bellas in a Handicap match. And Paige vs. AJ Lee in an I Quit match.
- @giantjxxx: Fatal Four-Way Divas Title match: AJ vs. Paige vs. Naomi vs. Cameron! Would be pretty interesting! And Stephanie vs. Brie or Nikki!
- @jbtheseeker: I’d go with Stephanie vs. Brie in a street fight for about 10 minutes. AJ vs. Paige in a straight up wrestling match, around 20-25 minutes.
- @JeffTanner24: AJ Lee vs. Paige Submission match for the Divas Title. Also, the Bella Twins vs. Stephanie McMahon and Kharma! They have history!
- Jordan Boyer: Definitely AJ vs. Paige for the title, but a stipulation would be great, like a Submission match.
- Kenda Sugarz Jacobs Ferreira: How about AJ vs. Paige for the Divas Championship in a Divas Ladder match? It has been a while since we had an extreme Divas match.
- @_officialHEEL: Stephanie vs. Brie in a No DQ match, AJ vs. Paige in a Submission match and Fandango vs. Layla and Summer Rae in a dance-off on the pre-show.
- @R3INAL3NA: Paige vs. AJ for the Divas Championship in a Submission match & Stephanie vs. Brie in a quick Lumberjill match.
- @RealNyaiara: Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon. If Brie win Stephanie has to resign.
- @tinher11: Brie vs. Stephanie, Layla and Summer vs. Fandango in an Intergender Handicap match to end the feud and Paige vs. AJ in a Submission match.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What would you book for SummerSlam?