Your Two Cents is our interactive feature where we ask for the opinions of our Twitter and Facebook followers.
This week, we’re asking this: Tell us how you would book the AJ Lee/Brie Bella feud, up to and beyond Battleground. We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
* Ashley Matthew: Nikki Bella interferes and costs Brie the title or after Brie wins it, Nikki attacks her causing Brie and Nikki to feud where Nikki states that she is tired of Brie hogging the spotlight and now it’s time for her to shine again.
* @_EricHolt_: There are so many ways to book this feud, I can’t decide on just one. This feud is unpredictable, which is a good thing because the unpredictability of this feud is going to be what is going to make fans invested in this feud. The fans are going to be on the edge of their seats and feel excited and anxious to see what happens next. No matter how this feud is booked, I cannot wait to see how things play out.
* @Jaffney_Quinn: I would have AJ retain the title via interference by Randy Orton at Battleground, merge Brie into Daniel Bryan‘s feud and maybe have AJ on Randy’s side, to his displeasure, put Naomi into the title picture, and then have Naomi win it via interference by Brie, which also helps the Total Divas alliance thing they have going on.
* James is A: I would like to see Randy’s music HIT after Brie has hit the Bella Buster. Eva Marie and Nikki (who confirmed will be at her side) run away and leave Brie sitting scared in the ring. AJ rolls out and gets counted out.
Then Brie is left standing in the middle and Randy appears on the ramp. He stops mid way and laughs and clicks his fingers. Then we hear the dreaded Sierra – Hotel – India – Echo – Lima – Delta … Shield. The Shield run out of nowhere and surround the ring. They kidnap Brie and take her to Randy who says “Daniel you can have your fiance back if you lay down at my feet and let me pin you in the middle of the ring.”
* @jen07201: Have a segment with AJ and Randy where they agree to help each other against Daniel and Brie and show that they’re true champions.
* Jon Vega: Brie loses due to a mistake by Nikki, causing the two to split, allowing Brie to be by Daniel’s side.
* Josue Guzman: Prior to the Divas Championship match between AJ and Brie at Battleground, there is a segment featuring Daniel Bryan and Brie. The couple are each wishing each other good luck to their respective matches with Daniel telling Brie that after Battleground they will be the next great power couple of WWE.
Brie is accompanied to the ring by her sister Nikki while AJ brings her muscle Tamina to ringside. Brie has the upper hand over AJ but an altercation between Tamina and Nikki cause an enough distraction for AJ to pick up a quick pin over Brie. Later that night, despite her loss the same night, Brie accompanies Daniel Bryan to his match and cheers him on to victory!
The following night on Raw, Daniel Bryan, again with Brie by his side, comes out to the ring and thanks the WWE Universe for always believing in him. He then gives a special thanks to Brie and says that her love is what allowed him to pick up the win. He then suggest the idea of pushing their wedding to an earlier date but before Brie even responds to Daniel’s suggestion, out comes AJ with Randy Orton.
AJ and Randy mischievously remind Brie that Daniel almost married AJ on Monday night Raw a year ago, going as far as to playing old clips of the AJ/Daniel Bryan relationship. Once in the ring, AJ taunts Brie to losing to her at Battle Ground and warns Brie to be careful for she may even lose Daniel to her again someday. A fight breaks out between AJ and Brie with Randy and Daniel exchanging blows all leading up to a Mixed Tag Team match as Raw’s main event.
* Megan Travis: Orton’s music hits when Brie just about has the win. AJ gets the win. Next night the main event is Brie and Daniel vs. Randy and AJ.
* OJ Von Erich: When and if Brie wins the Divas Championship, I would love to see her feud with Alicia Fox and Natalya (possibly even Layla & Aksana) after their previous matches, all the while slowly teasing tension with Nikki, leading to the sister vs. sister brawl in the style of No Way Out’s Stephanie McMahon/Trish Stratus match!
* Randi Parker: Brie is controlling the match, Orton comes ringside during, looking likes he’s going to attack her. Bryan comes out, they fight, causing Brie to get distracted. Once the ref gets a handle on things, Brie gets back to the match, but AJ has had time to recover, and either rolls her up or hooks up the Black Widow!
And now we turn it over to you…
What are your two cents on the debate? How would you book the AJ/Brie feud?