This week, we’re asking this: Ahead of her WWE Hall of Fame induction, we want to know: what is your favorite Lita match? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @adriangoony: Fully Loaded 2000! The best Intergender Mixed Tag match in history!
- Albie Gayagoy: Lita vs. John Cena. How many divas can say they wrestled a male main eventer during the main event of Raw?
- Ashley Matthew: Lita vs. Trish Stratus with it being Trish’s retirement match and Lita vs. Trish Stratus at Survivor Series 2004. Those two particular times that they feuded were amazing and it was interesting to see Trish as a heel with Lita as the face during Survivor Series and then see the roles completely reversed in Trish’s last match.
- David Foster: Lita and Trish Stratus vs. Gail Kim and Molly Holly at Unforgiven. I’m also a fan of the 4-way – Lita vs. Victoria vs. Molly Holly vs. Jazz for the Women’s Title.
- @DearAstrid_: There are so many! But probably Lita & Trish vs. Christian & Chris Jericho or even Trish vs. Lita for the Women’s Championship in 2004.
- @EricMersereau: Definitely her main event match on Raw against Trish Stratus for the Women’s Championship! It was so exciting.
- Harry Saludares: Lita vs. Trish in Trish’s final match.
- @Jaffney_Quinn: Probably her first Women’s Championship against Stephanie McMahon, since it was the first match I ever saw.
- Jon Vega: For me it has to be her match vs. Trish at Survivor Series 2004. It wasn’t a full match but it allowed the women to be more then just Divas, setting up for their epic main event match.
- @officalmichi: Lita and The Rock vs. Triple H and Trish.
- Randi Parker: Lita vs. Ivory, Survivor Series 2000, when she got busted open and just went on like nothing happened. It showed how tough she was. And I had never seen a woman bleed in a match, it was so bad ass!
- Sammie Nurikov: Lita vs. Stephanie, when Lita became Women’s Champion for the first time. Match always makes me cry at the end. Lita vs. Victoria in the cage is my second.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What’s your favorite Lita match?