This week, we’re asking this: Tara‘s been released by TNA, so we want to know: what was your favorite moment in her TNA career? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
* Ashley Matthew: Her getting her tarantula back after the Knockouts Lockbox Challenge. I loved how happy she was to get Poison back, even though she sadly lost the Knockouts Championship due to it. [WATCH]
* @CG_WidowsPeak: Her awesome comeback as mystery biker woman. [WATCH]
* @ChrisRiddle: Tara and Brooke having the first ever Knockouts singles match at Bound For Glory! [WATCH]
* @Jaffney_Quinn: Her first Knockouts Title win. I don’t think that I will ever forget the raw emotion in that moment. [WATCH]
* Josue Guzman: Tara vs. Awesome Kong in a Steel Cage match! Tara being able to power bomb Kong shows how much athleticism is in her and that age hasn’t stopped her from giving her all when stepping in the ring! [WATCH]
* @Strident78: So many to choose from… I’ll go with her record-equalling 5th Knockouts Championship victory. [WATCH]
* @ultimatexbadkid: When Tara had her Steel Cage Match against Mickie James. Amazing match! [WATCH]
* Wesley Stanton: Tara’s debut was epic to me, just loved how fierce and determined her presence was. Along with the backstage segment where Tara beats up the Beautiful People after being ambushed. [WATCH]
* @XbigvelvetfanX: When Tara and Angelina Love had their 2-3 month feud over the knockouts title. Classic.
* @xOhhBarbie: When Brooke and Tara won Knockout Tag Titles together #BestTeam. [WATCH]
And now we turn it over to you…
What are your two cents on the debate? What was your favorite moment in Tara’s TNA career?