This week, we’re asking this: This Saturday, we kick off our annual Five to Watch reveal. Who is your One to Watch in 2015? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Ahl Anthony Aggari: Carmella for sure. I can see her challenging Charlotte as a bitchy underdog.
- Ashley Matthew: Alexa Bliss. She’s full of raw potential and talent. She has a likable personality and she could end up being a top babyface for the company, whether that’s on NXT or the main roster.
- @BorisGlisic: For me, it’s Alexa Bliss. Can’t wait to see her in 2015, she will shine!
- @ClydeEDawkins: Honestly, Charlotte. I think the Nature Girl will make a huge splash on Raw and SmackDown and become the Divas Champion!
- @Erin_Lita_Berry: Sasha Banks hands down. She’s really come into her own this past year, it can only get better from her.
- @IAmMikeKnight: My opinion, Paige had an amazing 2014 and she’s going to have an even better 2015. So yeah Paige is one to watch in 2015.
- Matthew Brown: It’s got to be Naomi! She’s amazing in the ring & she always brings something new to the table & she always raises the bar! I can see 2015 being the year of Naomi. Nikki Bella best watch out as Naomi is coming for the Divas Championship!
- Michael Burmeister: Gotta say Sasha Banks. Charlotte’s gonna get called up any moment, so I think the Boss is gonna take over the NXT spot and has potential to be the company’s top female heel even.
- Raphael Lamounier: Alexa Bliss! First of all, she is getting great in the ring and she has that Babyface attitude that the Divas need! Sweet, beautiful, fierce! She can be the next big Babyface in the company and I think WWE needs her more than they think. But we can’t forget the other girls from NXT because they’ll rock if WWE give them space, time and freedom to put on great matches!
- RJ Piekarski: I’m hoping Havok, Allysin Kay and Veda Scott all get some much deserved exposure.
- Samuel C. Garner: Sasha Banks for sure. She’s been nearly flawless in everything lately and keeps getting better week after week. I honestly believe she will be the one to dethrone Charlotte.
- @supportingeve: Charlotte and Sasha definitely! Especially after their great match from REvolution, I wonder what’s in store for these two.
- @themib: I think Nixon Newell is going to have a huge 2015, with some US trips included.
- @WWERAWTNAADDICT: With any luck Steph McMahon will return, being the Diva to watch in 2015.
- Yasmin Walid: I would say Leva Bates aka Ms. Blue Pants. With rumors stating that she probably will be sign with WWE soon, I am eager to see what she can bring to the table. I like the fire that she had when she faced LuFisto the other day in WSU.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! Who is your one to watch in 2015?