Your Two Cents is our interactive feature where we ask for the opinions of our Twitter and Facebook followers.
This week, we’re asking this: What do you want to see the most from Total Divas when it returns in January? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Albie Gayagoy: Hopefully lots of footage of Paige visiting home with cameos from the Knight family. I think it would garner a decent viewership from actual pro-wrestling fans!
- @DayDreamThis: it’d be nice to see the workouts. You know, real ring things? Like when Natalya was teaching the move and Nikki Bella performed a new one.
- @DynasticAnthony: I’m definitely interested in seeing Paige’s life, even though I’m still not grasping the idea of her in Total Divas.
- @El3ctricF0rest: Since Paige has been added to the cast I really want to see more of the Knights! Paige along with her family are hilarious!
- @FearlessRiOT: Since Paige and Alicia Fox will join the cast, I’d just be fine with them and Summer Raw eating up the screen time with entertaining hijinks.
- Matthew Brown: Less of the Bella Twins. As much as I love them, they are not only stars of the show and the producers needs to focus more on the other Divas instead of focusing mainly on them! I’d love to see lots of Paige and Alicia as I’ve always been interested what they get up to in their personal lives and I’d love to see more of Naomi and Rosa Mendes as they’re both very entertaining to watch!
- @pikatrick: Total Divas needs some crazy Alicia Fox antics to even out all the Bella drama every week.
- Randi Parker: I wanna see how Paige is, I think it is so many on there that it is gonna be so full, I wish they cut down the cast.
- @TheHuguette: I want more focus on the wrestling business.
- @tylerrcrush: Hopefully we’ll get to see Summer and Paige’s real life friendship showcased on the new episodes in 2015!
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What do you want to see from the second half of season three?