Today, SHIMMER taped matches for volumes 76 and 77 at the Berwyn Eagles Club in Berwyn, Illinois. Full results below, courtesy of @ProWresLand:
- Veda Scott def. KC Spinelli with a Saito suplex.
- Saraya Knight (w/ Rhia O’Reilly) def. Xandra Bale with a standing crab submission.
- Liberty def. Sammi Baynz with a Texas Cloverleaf submission.
- Kay Lee Ray def. Allysin Kay, Candice LeRae, Kellie Skater, Marti Bell & Sonoko Kato in a Six-Way match with a Gory Bomb on Marti.
- Courtney Rush def. Crazy Mary Dobson with a spear.
- Jessicka Havok def. Yumi Ohka with a chokeslam.
- Kimber Lee (w/ Cherry Bomb) def. Heidi Lovelace with a powerbomb after Cherry Bomb provides distraction by feigning another collarbone injury.
- Cheerleader Melissa def. Makoto with a Kudo Driver. Post-match, Yumi Ohka turns heel by running in and attacking Makoto.
- #1 Contenders’ SHIMMER Tag Title tournament: Tessa Blanchard & Vanessa Kraven def. Mia Yim & Leva Bates when Kraven hits Mia with a chokebomb.
- Nicole Savoy def. Evie with a leglock submission.
- No DQ Shimmer Title match: Madison Eagles def. Nicole Matthews to win the title by hitting Matthews with the Hellbound onto a steel chair.
- Hiroyo Matsumoto def. Thunderkitty. (Taped October 11th)
Matches from volumes 76 and 77 will be available soon on DVD and ClickWrestle.