Stardom’s next big event takes place on April 29 at the Ota World Gym and will hold the semi-finals and finals of the 2022 Cinderella Tournament. Along with this, Himeka will be challenging Syuri for the World of Stardom Championship.
The championship that has previously been held by the likes of Mayu Iwatani, Meiko Satomura, Toni Storm, and Io Shirai (just to name a few) has been in the hands of Syuri for 104-days and counting. She defeated Utami Hayashishita for the championship in December. Himeka is one-third of the current Artist of Stardom Champions along with Maika and Natsupoi.
The High Speed Title will also be on the line on April 29 as the champ AZM defends against Mei Suruga.
As for the current standings of the Cinderella Tournament on April 10, Hazkui defeated AZM by pinfall. Hazuki will be receiving a bye in the next round as Syuri vs. Himeka in the second round ended in a draw.
As for upcoming tournament matches that will take place in the rest of April you can check out the lineup below:
- Giulia vs. Koguma
- Saya Iida vs. Mai Sakurai
- Saki Kashima vs. Mayu Iwatani
- Unagi Sayaka vs. Natsupoi
- MIRAI holds a bye in this round
April 29 – Quarterfinals
- Hazuki holds a bye in this round
- Giulia OR Koguma vs. Saya Iida OR Mai Sakurai
- Saki Kashima OR Mayu Iwatani vs. MIRAI
- Unagi Sayaka OR Natsupoi will hold a bye
April 29 – Semifinals
- Hazuki vs. Quarterfinal winner (Giulia OR Koguma vs. Saya Iida OR Mai Sakurai)
- Winner of MIRAI vs. Saki Kashima OR Mayu Iwatani vs. Winner of Unagi Sayaka OR Natsupoi
Finals will take place on April 29
- Saya Kamitani (c) vs. Maika – Wonder of Stardom Title
- Black Desire (c) (Starlight Kid & Momo Watanabe) vs. Hazuki & Koguma – Goddess of Stardom Title
Check back in with Diva Dirt for further news and results from Stardom.