During the Clash of Champions pay-per-view event, WWE has announced its next official draft is just weeks away. According to the news, the draft will start with the SmackDown brand on Oct. 9. It will then continue on RAW on Oct. 12.
The last draft that occurred did take place around the same time last year in October. It was the second draft type process last year as there was a Superstar Shake-Up earlier in 2019 after WrestleMania in April.
There has been a draft every year since 2016. There is no word on if NXT will be a part of the draft, but they have had outgoing talent for the past several years.
Below is the current list of both RAW and SmackDown brands:
- Asuka – RAW Women’s Champion
- Becky Lynch – Inactive (Maternity Leave)
- Bianca Belair
- Billie Kay
- Charlotte Flair – Inactive (Medical)
- Liv Morgan
- Mandy Rose
- Mickie James
- Nia Jax – Women’s Tag Team Champion
- Peyton Royce
- Reckoning (Mia Yim)
- Retaliation (Mercedes Martinez)
- Ruby Riott
- Shayna Baszler – Women’s Tag Team Champion
- Zelina Vega
- Alexa Bliss
- Bayley – SmackDown Women’s Champion
- Dana Brooke
- Ember Moon – Inactive (Injury)
- Lacey Evans
- Nikki Cross
- Sasha Banks
- Sonya Deville – Inactive (storyline – left WWE)
Who do you see trading brands? Who would you like to see on a different brand? Which NXT woman could you see making a change to either the red or blue brand?
Leave your thoughts on the upcoming WWE Draft in the comment section below.