Your Two Cents is our interactive feature where we ask for the opinions of our Twitter and Facebook followers.
This week, we’re asking this: What is the greatest gimmick in women’s wrestling? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @adam4wwe: Without a doubt Victoria being a borderline Psychopath from 2002 and the brief spark in 2005. What a woman!
- Adrian Flores Kanellis: I think that the best is Maryse, from the hand to the face to the hair flip, the division needed that mean and glamorous style, no one could ever rock it as she did.
- Albie Gayagoy: Maybe not the greatest but one of the more memorable gimmicks was Hiroko Suzuki. In an era of cookie-cutter Diva Search models, her role as a geisha valet on SmackDown in the mid ’00s was refreshing and different. She was a comic relief at times and briefly feuded with Torrie Wilson, one of the flagship divas at the time.
- @AllHailGailKim: Definitely Jessicka Havok, the Havok Death Machine and Cheerleader Melissa, the Female Terminator.
- @AWESOMENICK7: Eve Torres as the manipulative General Manager and conceited wrestler during her third Divas Championship run!
- @BorisGlisic: It may not be greatest to WWE, but for me I loved Jillian Hall‘s gimmick. Naturally entertaining and could draw huge heat.
- @coleyhallWWE: Nidia‘s “queen of the trailer park” gimmick was on point at all times.
- @FearlessRiOT: Leva Bates certainly has the most fun gimmick in women’s wrestling. It’s always fun seeing what character she’ll cosplay as next.
- Grayden Damien Shamrock: Luna Vachon really was a pioneer of what a real crazy chick should be! She was the definition of a great gimmick!
- @Its_Alejandro: i’d say Kharma‘s monster-like gimmick. It was awesome!
- @JerommeGraham: Gotta go with the Glamazon Beth Phoenix.
- @_jrcoradini: Sara Del Rey as Death Rey is awesome.
- Nathan Grimshaw: Melina for sure. From the red carpet, to the signature splits entrance, always with the paparazzi in tow, she is the only paparazzi princess!
- @numero0047: Hardcore Anime LuFisto with PegaBoo is a big favorite!
- @quinnfluence: Hands down Alicia Fox‘s eccentric “I’m not a loser” gimmick. Completely unpredictable and totally entertaining
- @TheHugette: Sasha Banks has such a great gimmick, she is sassy and so hilarious.
- @ultimatexbadkid: To me the best ever is of course Mickie James‘s psycho gimmick. No one can ever beat her craziness!
- @WWEFanation_: Paige‘s Anti Diva when she was down in NXT. She looked so brutal to her opponents and killed all the Divas!
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What has been the greatest gimmick in women’s wrestling?