This week, we’re asking this: To celebrate the release of Avengers: Age of Ultron, give us your superhero fan castings for women’s wrestlers. We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @aaldomdp: Beth Phoenix as Wonder Woman, Naomi as Storm and Paige as the Scarlet Witch.
- @ClydeEDawkins: I say Eve Torres as Wonder Woman and Eva Marie as Poison Ivy!
- @DynaMoChen: Leva Bates as… everyone. LOL.
- @FluffyMikeB: Paige would make a great Raven from the Teen Titans.
- Jack Pimentel: Either Alicia Fox or Naomi as Wonder Woman, Charlotte as Ms. Marvel, Paige as Psylocke, Natalya as She-Hulk…
- @LanoomAES: Havok as Genocide (Wonder Woman villain).
- @Lexys_Knight: Paige as Rogue or Raven, Emma as Supergirl, Summer Rae as Black Canary and Bayley as Shadowcat.
- Randi Parker: AJ Lee as Harley Quinn, Naomi as Storm, Lana as someone from the Black Widow program, Alexa Bliss as Supergirl, and Natalya would be a good Wonder Womea!
- @shot_of_flair: Trish Stratus as Ms. Marvel, Maryse as Emma Frost, AJ Lee as Jubilee and Taeler Hendrix as Jean Grey/Phoenix.
- @SourceDuMal: Sara Del Rey as Wonder Woman, Naomi as Storm, and Maryse as Emma Frost.
- Sven Hopschiller: Paige as X-23, Becky Lynch as Jean Gray, Bayley as Kitty Pride/Shadowcat, Alexa Bliss as Susan Storm/The Invisible Woman and Emma as Black Canary.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What’s your superhero fan casting?