Airing July 26th:
* Ember Mood defeated Lei’D Tapa. Short stiff match, lots of kicks from Ember. Ember hits the Eclipse for the win. Post match, Ember says she wants NXT Women’s Champion Asuka at Takeover. Ember says Asuka wants competition, and she will give Asuka what she wants. Says she’s ready to defeat the undefeated, but is Asuka ready for Ember Moon?
* NXT Tag Team Champions The Authors of Pain out for a match against 2 jobbers. As the Authors come down the ramp, Nikki Cross cuts them off. Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe hit the ring and destroy the jobbers, and then brawl with the Authors. Authors of Pain send SANitY to the outside, and Nikki holds them back from going back after the AoP.
Airing August 2nd:
* NXT Women’s Champion Asuka is out for a promo and says she will fight Ember Moon at Brooklyn. Says she’s beaten Ember before, she will beat her again, and Ember is not ready for Asuka. Ember interrupts and says she knows that she’s ready, the people know she’s ready, and Asuka knows she’s ready. Ember says underneath all her arrogance, Asuka knows the truth is that Asuka isn’t ready for Ember Moon. Asuka offers a handshake, then slaps Ember. They brawl and Asuka gets the better of Ember and sends her out of the ring. While Asuka gloats, Ember goes to the top and hits the Eclipse to a huge pop to leave Asuka laying.
* Sonya Deville defeated Jenna Van Muscles (not announced by any name). Sloppy match, Sonya taps her out for the win.
Airing August 9th:
* Nikki Cross interrupts the NXT chant and calls out NXT Tag Team Champions The Authors of Pain. SAnitY joins her. As the AoP head down, Eric Young jumps Rezar and slams him into the rail at rampside. He zip ties Rezar to the rail and SAnitY does a 3-on-1 beatdown on Akam. Rezar breaks the railing free and comes to the ring dragging the rail with him, but SAnitY just destroy him.
Airing August 16th:
* Andrade “Cien” Almas (w/Thea Trinidad) defeated No Way Jose. Okay match. The story was anytime Andrade tried to play around, Thea berated him to be serious. Andrade went for a cover after the double knees in the corner, but Thea yelled for him to finish Jose, so Andrade picked him up and hit El Idolo for the pin. Post match, Thea goes to the announce table and grabs a mic. She says he deserves the spotlight, the biggest spotlight he can have. So if the “NXT Universe’s golden boy” Johnny Gargano is looking for an opponent for Brooklyn, he’s got one.
* NXT GM William Regal out for a contract signing. Regal introduces Ember Moon and Asuka. Ember says Asuka’s had an incredible run and has beaten the best, even surpassing Goldberg. Crowd breaks into an Asuka chant in the cadence of the Goldberg chant. Ember says she’s only taken shortcuts with one person in her reign, and that person was Ember. Ember says she’s better than she’s ever been because of Asuka and at Brooklyn, she’s going to end the reign of Asuka and be the next NXT Women’s Champion. Asuka signs with no comment. Regal makes the match official. Asuka then starts ranting at Ember in Japanese, with one line roughly translating to Asuka saying she would put Ember in the hospital. Asuka and Ember stare down to end the segment.
* Ruby Riot defeated Billie Kay (w/Peyton Royce). Lots of over-the-top comedic support from Peyton at ringside. Mediocre match. Ruby gets the win with her finisher. Peyton grabs the mic post match and says all Ruby’s done is prove lightning strikes once even for a gross tatted person like her, and she’ll never be Iconic.