- Total Divas
This week, we’re asking this: Who do you think should answer Gail Kim‘s open challenge? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
* Erin A Porter: What about MsChif? Even though she’s said several times that she has no interest in going to TNA or WWE, I think she would be great and challenging for Gail.
* Harry Saludares: Alissa Flash because she is #1 in PWI 2013
* @Jaffney_Quinn: I think it’s long overdue that Amber O’Neal makes her presence known in TNA.
* Josue Guzman: Any new name would be great for Gail and TNA together. However, if I had to pick a favorite name it would be Kana! She’s amazing and can bring an international flavor to the Knockouts Division
* Luc Tempest: Jessicka Havok. So Gail can see what a talented dominating female looks like
* Matthew Brown: I would love it if Lei’D Tapa accepted the challenge. Now that would be a shock & surprising twist. Plus I would love to see Gail kicked off that pedestal of hers!
* Mickey Micklon: Either a new person in TNA, but not new to Gail Kim (somebody she knows from past battles in the ring) or Lei’D Tapa (would be a surprise face turn).
* @Paul_Locky: Taeler Hendrix should challenge Gail. Love to see what Gail would do against someone’s she’s never faced before.
* @pikatrick: Gail vs. Mia Yim – technical, fast paced, high flying action. Yim can definitely bring it to Kim. What more can you ask for
* @RavenTNT: I think Ivelisse should challenge Gail Kim, she has the talent to pull it off
* Victor Montijo: I would love to see Melina answer the challenge! The series of matches Melina & Gail had on superstars were really good. I think WWE missed a great opportunity there! But hey WWE loss could be TNA’s gain…
And now we turn it over to you…
What are your two cents on the debate? Who should answer Gail’s challenge?