Airing January 26th:
* Jeff Hardy comes out and calls his brother to the ring. New World Heavyweight Champion Matt Hardy comes out with his wife Reby Sky and Tyrus. Matt also has new theme music. He cuts a heel promo and Jeff is confused by his actions. Matt says they’re going their separate ways but Jeff wants a title shot. Matt mumbled something and left, it wasn’t clear if the match is happening or not. Our correspondent wrote, “I don’t think anyone understood him since there was no crowd reaction.”
* Christy Hemme interviews Bobby Lashley in the arena. Lashley says he respects Kurt Angle a lot but he has to beat him in their upcoming match. A random woman (Gabi from Tough Enough) came over to Lashley and flirted with him.
* TNA Tag Team Champions The Wolves call out Crazzy Steve. Apparently he stole their belts at some point when he and another person jumped The Wolves. A woman wearing paint (Courtney Rush) comes out and does a riddle for The Wolves… Steve then comes out but doesn’t have the belts. It turns out Abyss was the one who helped Steve jump The Wolves as he comes out to the stage. The Wolves rush them and a brawl breaks out on the stage.
* The Wolves defeated Crazzy Steve and Abyss by DQ. Ten minutes in, the girl in paint comes back out with the titles. She distracts The Wolves, leading to Abyss and Steve getting disqualified. They beat The Wolves down and celebrate with the belts before leaving with them.
* Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy for the World Heavyweight Title didn’t happen. Jeff came out first, followed by Matt with Tyrus and Reby. Eric Young comes out after introductions and complains that he’s the real #1 contender. Matt attacks Jeff, then EY and Bram join in on the beatdown. Beer Money comes down to attack EY and Bram. Abyss and Crazzy Steve are out next to join the brawl. Beer Money fights Abyss and Steve to the back. Kurt Angle comes out to confront Matt but Tyrus nails him. Matt levels Angle with the title. Matt and Tyrus leave the ring and watch from the ramp as Jeff fights Bram and EY. EY piledrives Jeff from the apron through a table in a nice spot. EY and Bram leave as officials come out to help Jeff. A doctor comes out and fans do the “New Day rocks” chants. EMT’s bring a backboard out for Jeff after he’s been down for at least 15 minutes. They take Jeff out through the crowd, up a ramp and out a side door to a waiting ambulance.
* Awesome Kong defeated Velvet Sky in under 5 minutes with the Implant Buster. Madison Rayne came down to fight Kong but The Dollhouse ran down and beat her down. Kong splashed Velvet from the second rope to “holy s–t” chants. The Dollhouse celebrates and leaves with Kong.
Airing February 2nd:
* Bobby Lashley defeated Aiden O’Shea in about 5 minutes. After the match, the same woman from the January 26th episode that flirted with Lashley came back out. She said the next time she sees Lashley, she can bring pain or pleasure. She had to repeat herself because she didn’t have the mic close enough to her mouth. She leaves and then Lashley leaves.
* World Heavyweight Champion Matt Hardy comes out with wife Reby Sky and Tyrus. Matt says what happened to Jeff Hardy last week was karma paying him a visit, with the piledriver through a table. Matt says it was business, not personal. Eric Young comes out with Bram, and wants a title shot. Kurt Angle is out next. Angle reveals that his next match on the farewell tour is against Matt for the title, and it will be tonight. Angle says he will kick everyone’s ass. Beer Money is out next. They want to fight Bram and EY. This leads to a big brawl. The Wolves, Abyss and Crazzy Steve all run out and join the fight. Fans are chanting “Matt’s a p—y”.
* Tyrus vs. Drew Galloway, said to be very slow paced at times, ends when Galloway hits a powerbomb from the second turnbuckle. The lights go out and Maria Kanellis appears on the stage. She says Galloway’s miracle happens now. The lights come back on and Mike Bennett nails Galloway with his own Feast or Famine briefcase. Bennett cuts a promo on Drew and says he’s the miracle TNA needs.
* Maria comes out alone. She says women’s wrestling needs a miracle and she is the arrow, the First Lady of Wrestling. Maria says she will change the women’s division. TNA Knockouts Champion Gail Kim comes out. Maria offers to help Kim and take her to the next level. Kim says Maria should lace her boots up and they have words. Kim wants to fight but Maria leaves.
* Kurt Angle vs. Matt Hardy for the World Heavyweight Title is the main event. Fans chant “Matt’s a p—y” again during the introductions. Angle laughs. Lots of back and forth in the match. The lights go out and come back on, apparently just an error by someone in the back. Angle hits a bunch of belly to belly suplexes. Angle went to the top but was distracted by Reby Sky, who was at ringside with Tyrus. Hardy ended up hitting a Twist of Fate from the turnbuckles for the win. Team Hardy celebrated to end the show.
Photos below, courtesy of Diva Dirt Reader Gerard:
(Source 1, Source 2)