Today, SHIMMER will be taping matches for volumes 63 and 64 at the Berwyn Eagles Club in Berwyn, Illinois. Results below courtesy of Diva Dirt’s Steven:
- Angelus Layne def. Mary Lee Rose.
- Stacy Shadows & Angie Sky def. Pink Flash Kira & Diana Hall after Skye hits an Unprettier on Kira.
- Evie def. Rhia O’Reilly with a top rope double stomp as Rhia was caught in the tree of woe.
- Nevaeh def. Christina Von Eerie via the Death Valley Driver.
- Jessicka Havok def. Kay Lee Ray via a chokeslam off the top rope.
- Courtney Rush def. Marti Belle via the Sharpshooter.
- Kimber Bombs (Cherry Bomb & Kimber Lee) def. Veda Scott & Leva Bates (dressed as Rogue from X-Men) after a lungblower/German suplex combination on Veda.
- Madison Eagles def. Heidi Lovelace via a modified STF.
- Saraya Knight def. SHIMMER Tag Team Champion Tomoka Nakagawa via reverse DDT after interference from Rhia O’Reilly.
- Yumi Ohka def. “The Fallen Goddess” Athena via a Tiger Suplex followed by a running boot.
- Ray & Leon def. The Canadian Ninjas (Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews) via a double pin after a moonsault/senton combination.
- SHIMMER Tag Team Champion Kellie Skater def. Nikki Storm via a modified Russian Leg Sweep.
- Mia Yim def. Hikaru Shida via a package piledriver. This match earned a standing ovation from the crowd.
- LuFisto & Kana def. SHIMMER Champion Cheerleader Melissa & Mercedes Martinez via a Burning Hammer by Lufisto to Melissa.
- Athena def. Cherry Bomb via the O-Face.
- Melanie Cruise def. Kay Lee Ray and Nikki Storm via a Piledriver on Ray.
- Heidi Lovelace def. Angie Skye via a frog splash.
- Saraya Knight & Rhia O’Reilly def. Leva Bates & Veda Scott via DDT from O’Reilly to Bates. After being uninterested in the entire match, Veda refused to tag in, leaving Leva to get pinned by Knight and O’Reilly. Post match, Knight and O’Reilly attack Bates, prompting Allison Danger to try and make the save, but she’s stopped by the referees.
- Christina Von Eerie def. Marti Belle via the Stranglehold Lungblower.
- LuFisto def. Neveah via submission. Post-match, LuFisto demands a title shot. Allison Danger comes out and says that the decision isn’t all hers. Cheerleader Melissa and Mercedes Martinez come out and says that LuFisto doesn’t deserve another shot after being beaten three times and should work her way up from the bottom again. Danger reluctantly agrees with Melissa, and sends her to the back, after telling her she will defend her title against Yumi Ohka tonight.
- Nicole Matthews vs. Evie vs. Madison Eagles vs. Courtney Rush in a Fatal Four-Way match. Courtney Rush wins via an Explorer Suplex on Nicole Matthews. Post-match, Portia Perez comes out and joins Matthews and Eagles to attack Evie and Courtney. Heidi Lovelace makes the save.
- Kana def. Thunderkitty via the Kana Lock.
- Hikaru Shida def. Kimber Lee via a running knee.
- Mia Yim def. Mercedes Martinez via an inside cradle after exchanging several near falls.
- SHIMMER Tag Team Champions 3G (Kellie Skater & Tomoka Nakagawa) def. Ray & Leon via rollup after Nakagawa evades a buzzsaw kick from Ray.
- SHIMMER Champion Cheerleader Melissa def. Yumi Ohka via the Air Raid Crash. Towards the end of the match, LuFisto tried to interfere and was kicked by Ohka. Post-match, LuFisto and Yumi get into a brawl.