This week, in honor of Halloween, we’re asking this: Who are/were the most frightening women in wrestling? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @AdamLeason: Sensational Sherri, or as Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake” put it, “She should be called Scary Sherri!!”
- Ahl Anthony Aggari: Shaniqua. She was a very intimidating valet/wrestler.
- @AllHailGailKim: Probably Bull Nakano. From her presence to the way she wrestled.
- @danstalley12: Paige is brutal, and at times scary, but beautiful.
- @DRose329: Dump Matsumoto has to be up there along with Bull Nakano.
- @jasonbondshow: Luna Vachon because she looked like she could really beat down any man walking!
- Matthew Brown: Most definitely Awesome Kong. I used to get goosebumps & chills whenever her music hit!
- Randi Parker: Luna Vachon. She scared the shit out of grown men, but what a wrestler!
- @Rashantitty: Definitely Saraya Knight. She killed my troll doll a couple of years ago.
- @teamevemtorres_: Kharma. Her presence speaks for itself.
- @the_jock_nerd: That’s easy. Havok is a monstrosity. I’d be scared to face her.
- @xrebelrebellion: Hm, had to be Kong. You had never seen someone like her with such a smooth arsenal. Girl is vicious.
- @YippeeKaiYayMF: Right now, I’d say Mickie Knuckles. So tough and dangerous.
- @ZRomoColon: Chyna. She set the standard for the crazy, “beat up any man” type.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! Who is the most frightening woman in wrestling?