This week, we’re asking this: Where should the feud between Layla and Summer Rae go? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Ashley Matthew: Have them wrestle a match with Layla winning, then have Fandango dump her for Rosa Mendes (something that could be featured on Total Divas). Then Summer could feud with Paige for the title and Layla could feud with Rosa.
- Dave Muscarella: They could do a Milk Jug on a Pole Match where you have to grab the milk and pour it on your opponent to win the match. That sounds horrible though, but there isn’t many milk themed matches out there.
- @DynasticAnthony: Let them continue to fight it out. I’m actually quite enjoying this. Add Dolph Ziggler as Summer’s partner on TV to fuel the fire.
- @GorJeusZecret: A no DQ, No countout match. The winner will get Fandango and the loser will have to leave WWE. Forever.
- Issac Gore: Extreme Makeover Match like they did with Beth Phoenix and Michelle McCool.
- @JuanMRodz: They’re building up this feud really well. It could lead up to a huge match at Summerslam if planned right.
- @laura7fold: They gotta do something memorable, I feel. Maybe a “Loser Leaves WWE” stipulation or something.
- @_officialHEEL: If the rumours of Layla going are true, then I will expect their feud carry onto battleground and have a “Loser Leaves WWE” match.
- Randi Parker: At least two PPV matches. The first, they have been having Summer and Dolph at live events, pair them up on TV, plus this face turn will help when The Marine 4 comes out, and have at either MITB or Battleground Dolph/Summer vs Fandango/Layla, and then at either Battleground or Summerslam, have Layla vs Summer, and that gives us to at least August with that feud, and whatever is gonna go on in the Divas Title picture.
- Roderick Walker: I say have them settle the feud in a match at Money in the Bank which Layla can win the first match by either DQ or by cheating and then at the next PPV have fandango be the special ref in which Summer finds a way to win the match and then goes on to feud with Paige.
- Summer Davis: I think they should maybe have an angle where the two women both become lovers of Fandango. Kind of like a open relationship with each other.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What should happen in the Layla/Summer feud?