Your Two Cents is our interactive feature where we ask for the opinions of our Twitter and Facebook followers.
This week, we’re asking this: What is your one wish for women’s wrestling in 2015? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Abby Thurlow: That there is a little more equality for the women wrestlers and that they are treated better and with more respect.
- Alberto Laguna: An AJ Lee vs. Stephanie McMahon feud.
- Able Gayagoy: Stephanie McMahon bringing back the Women’s Championship in a similar fashion to Eric Bischoff bringing back the World Title to Raw in the early 00’s.
- @alex23contre: WWE making Beth Phoenix vs. Kharma a reality!!!
- Ashley Matthew: For indy women’s wrestling to get more recognition.
- @Charlie_Black4: That the WWE once and for all treat their division with the respect that it deserves and not as a joke or time filler.
- Chris Perry: Sara Del Rey wrestles, WWE signs Leva Bates, Mia Yim, some of the Rosebuds, Sarah Stock and Cheerleader Melissa.
- Dave Muscarella: WWE actually caring about the Divas division. I don’t want to see Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch etc. come up and have nothing to do. Basically, don’t repeat the Emma mistake. Too much talent to waste in three minute matches.
- David Reyz: That Paige should win the Divas Championship back at WrestleMania 31’s main event.
- @DivasHeaven_com: I wish for a division not based around one person. I wish to see Naomi and Natalya have title runs and Sasha Banks as well.
- @DragoStoosh: For Taeler Hendrix to get the spotlight she deserves with the best company and to reach the top like a phoenix.
- [email protected]: Diva feuds can be on the same level as their male counterparts.
- Justin McElhiney: A Maryse return vs. Naomi.
- Matthew Brown: For Naomi to become Divas Champion because God knows she deserves it! I’d also like to see mulitple Diva storylines again like they did earlier this year as it boosted the popularity of Divas and it made people actually take more notice of them. Plus it was enjoyable seeing more than one Diva get a chance to shine in the spotlight!
- Randi Parker: Developed characters and storylines with length on the WWE’s main roster, continued greatness in NXT, TNA to finally get their feet under them, and the indies to keep rocking it!
- Sam Langley: Lita to have one more match in WWE.
- Samuel C. Garner: Sasha Banks as NXT Women’s Champion. I’ll be satisfied with that alone.
- @selfsuccess01: For new NXT divas to come to TV and show what they can do.
- @vikingbazzybtb: TNA brings back Alissa Flash.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What’s your wish for 2015?