This week, we’re asking this: Give us your predictions for AJ Lee and Paige vs. Brie and Nikki Bella this Sunday at WrestleMania 31. We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Andrew Gutierrez: Neither tag team gets along from the start of the match and Alundra Blaze comes out & announces that only one thing matters in the women’s division, and that’s the Divas Championship. So the match will restart in a Fatal Four-Way with the title on the line.
- @awes0me_nick: Divas have a long fought hard hitting match with AWESOME crazy spots, leading to a win by Nikki and Brie!
- @BorisGlisic: I don’t know who will win, but I predict someone will turn on their partner.
- Christine Calvert: Paige and AJ win. I feel like we need some sort of stipulation on the match though. Maybe have a losing team leaves WWE, kind of makes sense if the Bellas are leaving.
- Israel Espinoza: The WWE is placing far too much spotlight on AJ and Paige’s issues and disadvantages for them not to win come WM. The Bellas have been built to look strong and there is absolutely no tension between them, which of course means Team White and Nerdy are walking out of WM with the win.
- @Jesse_Robles: I think the match will be changed into a title match at the last minute. Or should be. Would be a nice surprise.
- @KyleKiaree: Honestly, it doesn’t matter. These women have stepped it up this month and made us so proud. They took the chance and ran with it!
- Mauricio Cordova: The Bella twins are looking so strong right now! But we all know that the Frenemies will win no matter what! I’m feeling bad for Nikki’s title reign.
- @paige_army: Paige or AJ will make one of the Bella’s tap to either the Black Widow or PTO.
- Tessa Kez: Have Paige get injured mid-match (kayfabe). AJ is then fighting handicapped but Madusa comes to her aid and helps AJ defeat the Bellas.
- Mark Viczian: In my opinion there will be a big brawl before the match and Stephanie McMahon will come out and she changes the match for a Fatal Four-Way match where Nikki will retain her title but she will begin feuding with her sister.
- Randi Parker: I honestly don’t know, and I am super happy about that. Props WWE!
- William Dalton: Brie gets her revenge Sunday against Nikki and helps AJ and Paige win. That will set up a match between Nikki and Brie at the next PPV, where Brie will dethrone her big sister.
- @XtianSummers: Brie is going to betray Nikki as payback from last year’s WrestleMania.
- Yuna Zoey: Gotta go with AJ and Paige. I’m just praying that Brie turns on Nikki and ends up leading a “Yes!” chant.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What’s your prediction for AJ and Paige vs. Brie and Nikki Bella?