This week, we’re asking this: If you could pick one women to join the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2015, who would it be? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
• Beau Acton: It will probably be Miss Elizabeth. Sable and Chyna should be the next two. I’d like it to be Ivory or Jacqueline. They don’t seem to get much credit by WWE since their departure. As much as Madusa/Alundra Blaze deserves it, Vince probably hasn’t forgiven her for trashing the belt.
• Brandon Tyler Henderson: Miss Elizabeth. There’s no way that Macho Man can go in and she doesn’t.
• David Brown: Leilani Kai.
• Dylan Serna-Gutierrez: Honestly, WWE needs to pay tribute and credit to the first women of the WWF first before moving onto the Golden Age Divas. I would say anyone such as Miss Elizabeth, Chyna and Sable are long overdue. Some of the most iconic women to step into the ring and not even inducted. After them, I would say Ivory, Jacqueline, Debra, Molly Holly and Victoria should follow in suit. But I think Elizabeth, Chyna and Sable are long overdue.
• Eric Danforth: Cyndi Lauper.
• Francisco Mata: Jacqueline. She was a tough wrestler back in the day and had pretty good matches with both men and women. She was truly a Diva who could look gorgeous outside and inside the ring and could kick butt. Plus she is the only woman to win the Cruiserweight Championship which makes her even more of a badass.
• @Jesse_Robles: Luna Vachon or Sable. Or both! But GAWD forbids two women get inducted on the same year. Vince would get a brain aneurysm.
• Junior Coradini: Sable deserves a lot, to me she was the female face of Attitude Era. Sable >>> Sunny.
• @Kayla_Belle_92: Victoria – she was a badass that looked good and kicked butt!
• Tessa Hussain: Miss Elizabeth certainly. But if thats too difficult for them, my 2nd choice would be Madusa.
• @LamarLWaters: Molly Holly. She might not have been the most popular she was the best female wrestler I’ve seen.
• Matthew Brown: Chyna. She moved the Divas division in a new direction and showed the World that females are just as tough as the men. She also paved the way for women to rough it out with the men!
• @PocketVolcano: With Savage going in it should be Miss Elizabeth.
• Samuel C. Garner: Madusa, for two reasons. First, she’s one of the best pure female wrestlers ever, and she and WWE need to patch things up so she can have a legacy. And second, I’d love her to have a program with AJ Lee after her Twitter rant a while back.
• Steven Fillmore: Sable would be nice! She helped bring excitement to the WWF and made people pay attention to the women in wrestling. Chyna would be a great addition to the HOF, but I’m not sure her and WWE could patch things up.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! Who should be inducted into the class of 2015?