This week, we’re asking this: Two names have recently popped up as possible WWE Hall of Fame inductees, so who do you think should be the next female Hall of Famer? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @4mBrOse_T4ntRum: Lita! No other former Diva deserves it more!
- Adrian Flores Kanellis: Maybe she doesn’t have a good relation with the WWE, but I think that Chyna would be a good option.
- Albie Gayagoy: Sable. As much as she became big-headed and money hungry, she did bring the Divas division back to life.
- @AscensionRising: Tara should be inducted in the Hall of Fame. She was AJ Lee crazy before it was cool to be AJ crazy.
- Ashley Matthew: I would love for Miss Elizabeth to be inducted into the Hall of Fame. She was classy and elegant and is known as one of the best female wrestling valets in the WWE even to this date. However, I think she should be inducted with Randy Savage whenever that should occur.
- @BorisGlisic: Lita and Sable. If any of them get in HOF soon, I will be happy.
- Brandon Bray: Alundra Blayze – she was a trailblazer for women’s wrestling, and buzzed the world when she threw away the Women’s Title.
- Gerard Verterano: Lita for sure – if Trish Stratus is in, there’s no reason Lita shouldn’t be. Plus she is my favorite female in wrestling history. Chyna is also a must. I’ve read rumors that Stacy Keibler might be going in this year and while I like Stacy she shouldn’t be next at all.
- Justin McElhiney: Last year was Trish, this year they should go farther back into the women’s division and induct someone like Madusa or Sable. Victoria would be nice.
- @KatieFJ07: Lita, Miss Elizabeth, Luna Vachon or Bull Nakano.
- @lewisschofield: I think Lita is the obvious choice. Ivory, Jacqueline, Sable or Victoria all deserve a spot too!
- @MinusDarrin: Lita, Miss Elizabeth, Luna Vachon, Chyna, Madusa. In that order.
- @NotSoUpForHeart: Although Lita is an obvious choice as well Miss Elizabeth, let me throw in Marlena.
- @numero0047: Miss Elizabeth & Macho Man! A WWE HOF induction long over due for Wrestling’s Most Beloved Couple!
- Paul McLoughlin: Has to be Lita, because lets face it, without Lita, Trish wouldn’t have been as popular and the same can be said for Lita with Trish.
- Randi Parker: These should be the next 5 inductions, not in order, Lita, Mildred Burke, Lelani Kai, Miss Elizabeth and Madusa!
- @TheQueenRayne: The great Jacqueline.
- @WWEAlissa: Miss Elizabeth or Lita. Both are pioneers.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! Who should be the next woman in the Hall of Fame?